RCAR Member since 1985
||MAPFRE AUTOMÓVILES, S.A.
||Crtra. de Valladolid, km. 1
||Int + 34 920 206 323
||Int + 34 920 206 300
- Research in vehicle repair:
- Bodywork, paintwork, electro-mechanics
- Passenger vehicles, motorcycles, trucks, buses and agricultural vehicles
- Repair proceses, products and equipment
- Studies to produce time sheets for replacement and repair, and paintwork times and materials.
- Consultancy service for repair shops and dealerships: guidance on design, audit reports, management system creation and quality certification programmes.
- Consultancy service for insurance companies: guidance on selection of claims inspectors, road traffic reconstruction reports, material damage control.
- Courses: Design and execution of specific training for claims inspectors, insurance companies, repair shops and dealerships. Face-to-face and on-line.
- Technical publications on repair, paintwork, accident reconstruction, text books for technical schools, videos, CESVIMAP magazine. On-line publications.
- End of Life Vehicle Treatment Centre:
- Depollution of vehicles and reusable parts dismantling
- Sale of reusable parts
- CESVIMAP, Research, Training and Engineering Centre: 9,000 m2
- Technical offices
- Research workshop: 2,100 m2
- Crash test zone
- Video production
- 5 theory classrooms and 5 practical teaching rooms (1 for paintwork)
- END OF LIFE VEHICLE TREATMENT CENTRE: 11,500m2
- Vehicle reception zone: 5,000 m2
- Treatment plant: 6,500 m2, with capacity for more than 3,500 cars per year
- Depollution and dismantling zone, with automatic platform for moving vehicles; automatic parts warehouse: 60,000 m3; picking zone.