RCAR Member since 1983
||Allstate Insurance Company
||100 East Palatine Road
||Int + 1 847 215 1441
||Int + 1 847 667 2313
|Resources & Main Activities:
- State of the art body repair facility
- Universal repair bench + measuring systems
- Four wheel alignment equipment
- Down-draft paint booths
- Hospital grade fresh air breathing apparatus system
- Dynamic crash barrier + drop tower
- Fabrication area
- Multimedia information availability
- Technical repair bulletin + videotape production
- Static tensile/compression test and salt fog cabinet
- Rear moving barrier with + or - 22° crab angle Training
- Auto+property technical labs
- Negotiation skills development areas
- Computer based/interactive learning
- Develop strategies to support Allstate Claim Department on new initiatives that will add value to the customer in terms of information on auto safety, repair costs and theft deterrence.
- Interact with auto manufacturers to develop design recommendations that improve both damageability and repairability of future model vehicles.
- Develop and implement cost-effective repair procedures for both structural and cosmetic damage.
- Develop criteria in conjunction with members of the scholastic community to implement educational programs for the auto body repair industry work force of the future.