Instituto de Investigación
sobre Vehículos, S.A.
RCAR Member since 1990
||Instituto de Investigación sobre Vehículos, S.A.
||20 Insurance Societies operating in the Spanish car insurance market.
||Ctra. Nacional 232, Km. 273
50690 Pedrola (Zaragoza)
||Int+34 976 615679
||Int+34 976 549690
|Equipment and Main Activities:
- Body, paint, mechanical and electronic, motorcyle and truck workshop. Fully equipped.
- Car diagnostics and test equipment.
- Videotape editing room.
- Set (Audiovisual production study).
- Crash-test pendulum
- Materials test laboratory
- Research in equipments, tools, methods and materials involved in the car repairing activity
- Technology: Repairability studies, traffic crashes, reconstruction reports, technical consulting service, BASE SIETE, time schedules (repair manuals), vehicles classification of CZ, certification of bodywork parts and data on stolen vehicles.
- Training of adjusters and professionals in car repairs.
- Publications: Videos and Technical magazine CZ.
- Road safety studies
- To act as a focal point for the insurance companies operating in Spain and ensure that the Centre strongly influences those concerned with vehicles and road design and use.
- Development, research, technology transfer and training, in order to improve the safety of the vehicles and material damage.
- The study, knowledge and control of repair costs, for the insurance societies within the Spanish market.
- Traffic crash reconstruction.